Latest Posts

Happy 2016!

By 14:46 , , , , , ,

I know i'm a bit late on that bandwagon to be wishing happy new year but I have to start my blog up and running again as i've not been writing for the past 7 months! I honestly don't know how I was still getting viewers on my page but thank you to whoever was reading it! As soon as I started getting into the swing of things with writing and uploading videos regularly I got a job opportunity which has completely taken over my free time!

Thats really what this blog post is going to be about as this job has made my outlook on make-up change SO much!
So last year in May I got recommended by a friend to become a manager of a Yves Saint Laurent counter, now being a make-up artist who loves to be surrounded by make-up all day couldn't turn it down and luckily enough I got the job! I honestly didn't think it would change any of my opinions of make-up as I thought I knew quite a lot, turns out i didn't!
With that, I have decided to combine my blog and job together and start writing reviews, upcoming trends and collections with Yves Saint Laurent products.

For my first couple of posts I will be going over the 3 iconic products; the Touche Eclat, False Lash Effect mascara and our amazing foundations. I will still be posting all my face paints and special effect looks too!

Thank you,
Tayla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments