Latest Posts

NEW YouTube Video: Soft Eyes & Bold Lips

By 11:20 , , , , , , , , ,


The time has finally arrived and I have uploaded my first (proper) YouTube video! I have done tutorials in the past but they were quite awkward as I was very shy in them. Now that I have a clear idea of what content I want my YouTube videos to show I am ready to upload every week!
So here it is:



For those who like a good read, here are the list of products I used:

FACE:
YSL Touche Eclat foundation in Honey
Clinique all about eyes concealer in light petal
Kryolan powder
Sephora contour kit
Dior blushsculpt in 002
Touche eclat 1
EYES: ðŸ‘€
Clinique Pink chocolate
MAC burgendy brown
YSL shocking liner
YSL waterproof eyeliner
YSL False lash effect mascara
LIPS:
Clinique intense Cola
Chanel Rouge number 6

Thankyou, Tay x

You Might Also Like

0 comments